Common frequently asked questions
Delivery, Installation and other Frequently Asked Questions
Browse our FAQ pages for helpful tips. This is where we answer the most commonly asked questions about our services.
If you have questions about our delivery and installation policies, here’s where you’ll find the answers.
If there’s a problem with your dishwasher, tumble dryer, cooker or any other home appliance, take a look at our appliance FAQ pages. Here you’ll find help with the most common issues people experience with their kitchen appliances, as well as suggestions for spare parts replacements.
Find the appliance you need help with from the list below and click through for support.
Appliance Delivery FAQs
We always try to give our customers the best buying experience possible. Take a look at our delivery and installation FAQs to see how we achieve this.1. I’m buying an appliance, will I be charged for delivery?
Answer:- It depends where you live. We provide free local delivery, but if you live outside our free delivery area there will be a small charge.
If you live at one of the following postal addresses you’ll be eligible for free delivery: FY1, FY2, FY3,FY4, FY5, FY6, FY7, FY8, PR4.
2. I live outside the free delivery area, will you still deliver my new appliance?
3. Can I choose a specific date and time for delivery?
4. I want to buy one of your built-in home appliances, can you install this for me?
5. When you deliver my new appliance will you take the packaging away?
6. Will you remove my old appliance?
7. I live upstairs, will this be a problem?
8. Do you install gas appliances?
8. Do you have the appliance I want in-stock?
Spare Part Delivery
1. I’m buying a spare part, where do you deliver to?
2. How long after ordering will I receive my part?
We ship out all orders on the day of purchase whenever possible. If you’re in the UK you should receive your order within 1-3 days. However, this may not always be the case.
Still have questions? If you need any more information please fill out our online enquiry form or give our team a call today on 01253 699009.