Please note our terms & conditions
1. With reference to spare parts:
It is recommended that parts are fitted by a competent, trained engineer We would point out that:
- Rough handling or impact shock can cause irreparable internal or external damage.
- Incorrect fitting, an associated faulty component, or a modification to circuitry can damage a new part so that it displays symptoms of a 'failed when purchased' condition.
- A malfunction in another part can indicate a failure in a new component even if it is in perfect condition.
- Under these circumstances if parts have been fitted we supply components, on the understanding that the purchaser accepts full responsibility and knows that no question of return under guarantee is possible. Furthermore, we do not supply parts so that you can try them on your appliance to see if it's the problem and then return them when it does not fix the issue.
A Refund will only be granted if parts have never been fitted and are still in the original packaging unopened & previously agreed by us. Any parts sent back and found to be used, or have signs of being fit and not in the condition received in will not be refunded. Any parts sent back which fit the above terms are sent knowing that postage costs are non-refundable & a 50% Re-stocking charge will apply. Any parts specially ordered cannot be cancelled or returned.
Whilst we endeavor to keep up to date information available on This Site in relation to stock availability, it may occasionally become out-of-date pending updating and we accept no responsibility for inaccuracies in This Site that arise as a consequence. Similarly, manufacturers from time to time make specification changes or withdraw product lines, and we accept no liability if we are unable to supply Product(s) ordered by you as a consequence. If you have already paid for the relevant item, you will be issued with a full refund.
Returns of domestic appliances
All of the appliances that we sell come with a minimum of 12 months manufactures guarantee, some come with more please check your guarantee card that came with your appliance when purchased. If your appliance came with an extended warranty then it’s your responsibility to make sure that you fill in the extra warranty cards. If a fault is found within this time period please call the manufacture and they will send an engineer round to fix the fault. If the fault has occurred with in the first 28 days then please contact us where we will help and if necessary arrange to have the appliance exchanged. The appliance is guaranteed for the length of time stated but under no circumstances does it cover contents, customer's misuse, and overloading or general neglect. This guarantee is only valid if the appliance is used solely for domestic purposes.
3. Machine manufacturing defect:
From time to time it by be necessary to return a domestic appliance. We’re here to try and help you out. If there is are genuine problems with the appliance please give us a call and we may be able to sort the issue. If the machine has developed a genuine manufacturing defect and under 28 days old then we will arrange to have the appliance picked up and exchanged or if you require us to arrange a full refund.
4. Maybe you have had second thoughts and changed your mind:
If you have changed your mind and the appliance is still in the original packaging and still in the same condition it was supplied to you. Within the first 14 days we will issue a refund for the appliance minus any delivery / service costs already carried out. With reference to washing machines, transit bolts must still be in place in the machine. Appliances that have been used or installed are no longer classed as new, a refund of up to 50% will be issued once accepted back for a return. The refund will be cost of goods only and does not included services which have been carried out. Special orders are not accepted back for return. If the appliance is not in the same condition it was delivered in then no refund will be possible.
Repairs to domestic appliance that have been left with us and not collected with in three months will be sold to cover our costs.
6. Insurance reminder:
Customers are advised to insure the goods against damage, accidental or otherwise, loss and / or damage to contents and / or theft. Appliance Spares Direct and / or its agents shall be under no other liability arising from this sale, and shall not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of whatever kind arising out of the provision, use, installation, removal, replacement or repair of the apparatus saves as may be required by status. Web Site: Information detailed throughout this web site has been gathered with due diligence to ensure accuracy. However, Appliance Spares Direct Ltd cannot accept responsibility for any alteration or specification, no mater how caused, or any errors, omissions or consequences thereof. - All reference to manufacture's names or model or part numbers and any depiction by photographs or drawings are solely for reference and identification purposes. There is no connection or endorsement implied with original assemblers. Production specifications, Prices and availability are subject to change without notice.
7. DELIVERY INFORMATION... (parcels sent in the post)
All our products are sent out using our standard delivery service 1St Class Royal Mail & others are sent via First Class Royal Mail Recorded which will need to be signed for upon delivery. If you are not around the postman will put a card through your door and tell you where your parcel is and where and when you can collect. We try to keep the cost of postage to a minimum. Parcels are usually received within 1-3 days of order within the UK with most items being shipped out the same day. At times we may use other postal services, couriers depending on the size and weight of the parcel, some large items/parcels should be delivered next day.
8. DELIVERY INFORMATION... (appliance deliveries)
We provide a FREE Local Delivery the same day or a day which you choose. Items order that are not in store are usually delivered within 7 days. You will be contacted to arrange a suitable date and time.
(Free delivery is to ground floor properties or properties with lifts, We can deliver up flights of stairs but there will be a charge for this service, please notify us of this at time of order).
We will deliver FREE to you on a time you have chosen.
We will Remove All Packaging FREE & Recycle, Except refrigeration where we charge £15 to remove.
We also offer Free Removal of your old appliance & recycle
We also offer Free Installation on appliances such as tumble dryers, fridges, freezers, and some washing machines but not on built in appliances. We charge £65 to £75 pounds to fit built in appliances and £25 to fit most free standing washing machines.
There is a charge for delivering appliances to rooms on the first floor or above which involve stairs, if there is a working lift then there is no charge.
The local Area is Blackpool & the Fylde Coast, including parts of Preston. If you live in the following postcode areas then we are able to deliver to you FY1, FY2, FY3, FY4, FY5, FY6, FY7, FY8, PR1, PR2, PR3, PR4. In most cases we provide a Free Same Day Delivery. Some area's just out side the local area we can still deliver to but may be subject to Small delivery charges. If you are unsure as to whether we will be able to deliver appliances to your selves the please call 01253 699009 and we will gladly answer your questions.
We cannot deliver appliances to far away towns and although we have areas to filter this out, it is possible to order goods and if this happens the order will be cancelled and refunded if unsure please enquire first.
9. Distance selling
- If you are ordering Product(s) as a consumer you may cancel the Contract at any time within a seven working day “cooling-off” period, beginning on the day after the day you receive the Product(s) (the required post contractual information will be supplied in an email confirming your delivery).
- To cancel a Contract, you must contact us. You will then be contacted to agree a method for returning the Product(s). Product(s) must be returned in the same condition in which you received them. If you return Product(s) in person or send them they will be at your risk until they are received by us. You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the Product(s) while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. We may also charge you a reasonable sum as reimbursement for any missing items such as leads or remote controls.
- If you need to return Product(s) because you are a consumer and have cancelled the Contract within the seven working day cooling-off period, you will be responsible for the cost of returning Product(s) to us or, where applicable, of us collecting them from you.
Upon receipt of the product, we will refund the price of the Product(s) in full, excluding any initial delivery charges, less the cost(s) we incur in collecting the product, and replacing any missing items(s) or accessories. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case, within thirty days of the day we take receipt of the Product(s).
- If you are returning Product(s) that are faulty, you will not be responsible for any collection costs. You will need to contact us who will initially look at resolving the issue. If this is not an issue that we can resolve, and the product is less than 28 days old, then the product can be returned, at our cost, and you will receive a full refund. However, if any accessories are missing, the cost of these will be deducted from your refund.
- Details of this statutory right, and an explanation of how to exercise it, are also provided in the Sale Confirmation. This provision does not affect your statutory rights.
We take your privacy very seriously so you can shop with confidence at Appliancespares-direct.co.uk. When you place an order at Appliancespares-direct.co.uk, we collect some personal information from you:
- Your name
- Your Telephone Number
- Your email
- Your address
We take this information so that we can send the parts/products you have ordered on to you, so we can provide you with a first class service. We will not contact you unless it’s about processing your order unless you have given us your consent to do so.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
This information is collected and held securely.
We use the SSL, the best security software available, to encrypt your personal information so it cannot be read by a third party. We treat all your personal information as confidential, complying completely with data protection and consumer legislation. Reputable third-party banking and distribution institutions process your card payments. They too are under strict legal and contractual obligations to keep your personal information private and do not pass on to us your card details. They only provide us the information needed to process your order. For more information about our security and privacy policies, see Appliancespares-direct.co.uk terms and conditions or complete our contact form.
11. Advertising Cookies
Appliancespares-direct.co.uk does not display ads. However, from time to time we may engage in advertising on other websites to promote this website. The advertising partners we use may serve ads that it believes are most likely to be of interest to you, based on information about your visit to this and other websites (this information is anonymous in that it does not include your name, street address, e-mail address or telephone number). In order to do this, our advertising partner may need to place a cookie on your computer. For more information about this type of online behavioural advertising, about cookies, and about how to turn this feature off, please visit www.youronlinechoices.co.uk.