Heat Pump Tumble Dryers
View our range of heat pump tumble dryers here. Heat pump style machines are more expensive to purchase but only cost around £30 per year to run compared to condenser or vented dryers where they cost in excess of £80 per year. Over 5 years a heat pump dryer will have a running cost of £250 (approx) compared to £400 plus on a vented or condnser type appliance. After a few years a heat pump dryer works out cheaper over all when you include the running costs.
Please be aware that these will not work correctly if you install in a garage, your garage will be to cold for this item to work correctly. They have to be installed inside your home.
- Blomberg LTH3842W Hybrid Heat Pump Condenser Tumble Dryer White£499.99
- Samsung DV90M50001W Heat Pump Condenser Dryer White 9KG£599.99
- Siemens WT45W492GB Extraklasse Heat Pump Dryer 9Kg A+++ Rated£649.99This Siemens heat pump tumble dryer has a large 9kg drying load, large enough for the biggest families. This appliance is white in colour and matches the Siemens washing machines on here perfectly. With a large LED screen shows you time remaining ... Learn More
Simply order this appliance without selecting the disposal and fitting options and we will install if you require us to FREE OF CHARGE and dispose of the old appliance.
- Bosch WTW85492GB Serie 6 Heat Pump Condenser Tumble Dryer 8KG A++ Energy Rated£675.00
- Bosch WTW87561GB Serie 8 Heat Pump Condenser Tumble Dryer 9KG A++ Energy Rating£725.00